Number of Servings: 2
180g mushrooms, sliced
250g frozen spinach
2 garlic heads, sliced
1 hot chilli, sliced
1tbsp olive oil
1tbsp soy sauce
1. Cook mushrooms in boiling water for 3 minutes, and have them transferred to a plate.
2. Cook spaghetti in the same pan of boiling water by following instructions on package.
3. Defrost spinach and have it drained.
4. Add ½ tbsp oil to the pan over a medium heat. Add half of the garlic and then mushrooms. Stir-fry for 5 minutes. Have them removed from the pan.
5. Add another ½ tbsp oil and the remaining garlic to the pan. Stir-fry spinach for 1 minute. Pour the previously cooked garlic and mushrooms back to the pan. Add chilli, soy sauce, and sugar, and cook for 1 more minute.
6. Stir in cooked, rinsed, and well drained spaghetti to the pan of vegetables, before switching off the fire.