Number of Servings: 4
180g cooked and peeled king prawns
2 bell peppers
1 brown onion
2 garlic heads
1tbsp olive oil
½tsp ground black pepper
6tbsp tomato sauce
1. Sprinkle prawns with ground black pepper. Toss to coat.
2. Slice mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, and garlic.
3. Cook mushrooms in boiling water for 3 minutes, and have them transferred to a plate.
4. Cook spaghetti in the same pan of boiling water by following instructions on package.
5. Add half of the oil to the pan over a medium heat. Add half of the sliced garlic, until aroma is released. Add prawns and stir-fry for 1 minute. Have them removed from the pan.
6. Add the remaining oil to the pan. Stir-fry mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, together with the remaining garlic for 5 minute. Pour the previously cooked garlic prawns back to the pan. Add salt, tomato sauce and sugar, and cook for 1 more minute.
7. Stir in cooked, rinsed, and well drained spaghetti, before switching off the fire.