Yield: 1 loaf
- 260g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- ¼tsp baking soda
- ¼tsp salt
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g dried raisins
- 1 egg
- 280g sweetened applesauce
- 170g fat free plain Greek yoghurt
- 80ml skimmed milk
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- 2tbsp rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
3. In a big bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
4. Pour the wet into the dry. Mix well.
5. Pour the batter into the pan. Sprinkle rolled oats on top.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes, until done.