Number of Servings: 4
- 280g spaghetti
- 180g brown onions, diced
- 200g quorn mince
- 240g mushrooms, sliced
- 400g can of tomatoes in tomato juice
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2tsp sugar
1. Cook mushrooms in boiling water for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. Cook spaghetti according to instructions on package.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the Bolognese sauce. First, stir-fry garlic, onions, and quorn mince for 5 minutes. Add soy sauce and cook for another 2 minutes. Then, add mushrooms, tomatoes and juice, followed by sugar. Cook for the last 3 minutes.
4. Pour cooked, rinsed and drained spaghetti into the pan of Bolognese sauce. Stir well before switching off the fire.