Number of Servings: 4
- rice for 4, cooked and refrigerated for hours
- 1 brown onion
- 200g carrots
- 150g quorn mince
- 80g sweetcorn
- 1 green bell pepper
- 200g mushrooms
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 210g pumpkin puree
- 1/8tsp salt
- 1/4tsp ground black pepper
- 80ml water
1. Dice onion, carrots, and bell pepper. Slice mushrooms.
2. Cook mushrooms in boiling water for 2 minutes. Set aside.
3. Add oil to the pan over medium high heat. Stir-fry onion, carrots, and quorn mince for 3 minutes.
4. Add sweetcorn and bell pepper, followed by soy sauce. Stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and cold rice. Stir-fry for the next 2 minutes.
6. Stir in a mixture of pumpkin puree, salt, ground black pepper, and water. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Serve hot! Enjoy!