Number of Servings: 12
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 225ml skimmed milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 300g porridge rolled oats
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 45g light brown sugar, sifted
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 150g dried raisins
1. Preheat oven to 190C. Grease muffin pan.
2. Mix all wet ingredients in one bowl, and all the dry in another.
3. Pour the wet into the dry. Mix until just combined.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Leave muffins in muffin pan for 10 minutes. Then, transfer them onto a wire rack to cool completely.