Number of Servings: 6
- 250g brioche cut into cubes
- 150g fresh raspberries
- 500ml unsweetened soy milk
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60g light brown sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
1. Place brioche cubes evenly onto a 23cm round casserole dish. Arrange raspberries on the top.
2. Whisk together all other ingredients to form a smooth custard.
3. Pour custard over brioche cubes and raspberries. Make sure everything is fully covered in custard.
4. Let it sit for 1 hour.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 1 hour.
6. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.