Yield: 12 muffins
- 340g peeled ripe banana (~2-4 bananas), mashed
- 1tsp baking soda
- 170g fat free plain greek yoghurt
- 2 egg whites
- 60g granulated sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 195g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 250g fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 12 muffin cups.
2. In a medium bowl, mix mashed banana, baking soda, and yoghurt.
3. In another medium bowl, mix egg whites, sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. Combine 2&3.
5. In a large bowl, mix all remaining dry ingredients with the mixture in no.4.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, until done.