For 8 tartlets…
- 3 egg yolks
- 30g granulated sugar
- 10g plain flour
- 10g corn flour
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50g chopped dark chocolate
1. Whisk together egg yolks and sugar.
2. Sift in plain flour and corn flour. Continue to whisk until well combined.
3. Pour in milk. Whisk to combine.
4. Heat the mixture over medium heat. Stir constantly.
5. Turn off the fire when the mixture has thickened. Add vanilla extract and chocolate. Stir until well combined.
6. Cover the chocolate custard with plastic wrap. Make sure the wrap touches surface of custard.
7. Use cooled custard as fillings of strawberries tartlets.