- 4 eggs
- 100g granulated sugar
- 15g plain flour
- 15g corn flour
- 25g unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Using an electric mixer beat eggs with sugar on high speed until pale and thick.
2. Sift over and then patiently fold in a mix of plain flour, corn flour, and cocoa powder.
3. Pour batter into a 23cm round cake pan with a parchment paper lined on the bottom only.
4. Bake in preheated oven set at 170c for 25 minutes.
5. Remove the cake from oven and let it cool completely before serving and storage.