- 60g dried Chinese mushrooms
- 400g frozen baby carrots
- 600g frozen broccoli
- 1 garlic head, finely chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp sugar
- 240ml water
1. Wash mushrooms. Leave the mushrooms to soak for 45 minutes up to 2 hours (depending on sizes and thickness), until softened.
2. Set aside the water in which the mushrooms soaked for use later. Have the mushrooms roughly drained, and then season with soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar.
3. Defrost carrots and broccoli. Cut broccoli florets into smaller pieces, if some are too big.
4. Add oil to the pan over medium to medium high heat. Cook garlic until aroma is released. Stir-fry mushrooms for 1 minute. Then, add carrots and 240ml of water in which the mushrooms soaked. Cook covered for 10 minutes.
5. Add broccoli and cook by stir-fry for the last 5 minutes.