454g peeled ripe banana (~3 large bananas), mashed
1/4 tsp baking soda
120ml unsweetened soya milk
80g light brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
150g plain flour
80g rolled oats
3/4tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
30g unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
30g chopped almonds
50g chopped walnuts
1. Grease and flour a loaf pan or 12-cup muffin pan. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. In a medium bowl, mix mashed banana, baking soda, and soya milk.
3. In another medium bowl, mix sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Combine 2&3.
5. In a large bowl, mix all remaining dry ingredients with the mixture in no.4.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes (if using loaf pan), or 25 minutes (if using muffin pan), until done.