1. Cook mushrooms in boiling water for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. Cook spaghetti according to instructions on package.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the Bolognese sauce. First, stir-fry garlic, onions, and quorn mince for 5 minutes. Add soy sauce and cook for another 2 minutes. Then, add mushrooms, tomatoes and juice, followed by sugar. Cook for the last 3 minutes.
4. Pour cooked, rinsed and drained spaghetti into the pan of Bolognese sauce. Stir well before switching off the fire.
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and flour a 20cm square pan, or line the pan with baking paper.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a large stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar and cocoa powder. Next, whisk in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Finally, stir in the salt and flour.
3. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a little batter and a few moist clumps clinging to it. Do not over bake. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for hours and serve chilled.