- 220g wholewheat spaghetti, cooked, rinsed, and drained.
- 3 bell peppers (red, green,and yellow), cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, finely grated
- 20g fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 15g fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1tbsp lime juice
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- ½tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients of the salad.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients of the dressing.
Pour the dressing over the salad. Stir very well.
Chill for hours before serving.