2. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
3. Meanwhile, wash, slice and then halve zucchini. Add oil to the frying pan and cook zucchini for 7 minutes. Season with soy sauce.
4. Pour cook spaghetti into a strainer or colander. Immediately pour spinach into the dry hot pot used to cook spaghetti, and pour hot spaghetti back into the pot over spinach. Also pour in the hot, cooked zucchini. Stir for 1 minute or until spinach is roughly cooked and wilts.
5. Finally, add pesto to the pot and stir until everything is well tossed.
Place all ingredients in a big bowl and toss very well. Spread onto a baking sheet or shallow baking pan. Roasted in preheated oven set at 220C for 25 minutes, until beans are slightly shriveled and have brown spots.
- 120ml rice (white rice only; or a combination of white rice, brown rice, and dried millet)
- 1200ml water
- 1 thumb size ginger, grated
- 160g sweetcorn
- 8 dried Chinese mushrooms
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 3 eggs
- ground black pepper to taste
1. Wash mushrooms and soak them in water until soften. It takes at least 1 hour. Then, dice the mushrooms.
2. Wash rice and soak it in water in a saucepan for 30 minutes (up to 2 hours if brown rice is also used).
3. Heat the pan over medium high heat to bring to boil. Add ginger, sweetcorn, mushrooms, and chicken stock. Cook partly covered over medium low heat for 40 minutes. Stir 2-3 times.